By J. F. Gieras
Read or Download Advancements in Electric Machines (Power Systems) PDF
Similar robotics books
The foreign convention on clever Unmanned structures 2011 was once geared up by way of the overseas Society of clever Unmanned structures and in the community by way of the heart for Bio-Micro Robotics examine at Chiba college, Japan. the development was once the seventh convention carrying on with from past meetings held in Seoul, Korea (2005, 2006), Bali, Indonesia (2007), Nanjing, China (2008), Jeju, Korea (2009), and Bali, Indonesia (2010).
The authors learn intimately the basics and mathematical descriptions of the dynamics of autos. during this context varied degrees of complexity should be offered, beginning with simple single-track types as much as complicated three-d multi-body types. a selected concentration is at the means of setting up mathematical types at the foundation of actual automobiles and the validation of simulation effects.
Secure robotic Navigation between relocating and regular stumbling blocks is the 1st booklet to target reactive navigation algorithms in unknown dynamic environments with relocating and regular stumbling blocks. the 1st 3 chapters supply creation and heritage on sliding mode regulate conception, sensor types, and automobile kinematics.
Muscle wires, nitinol, Flexinol or -formally referred to as- shape-memory alloys (SMA) current an important call for this day due to their excessive power/weight ratio. that suggests that, while mixed with affordable, light-weighted batteries out there, they're the most suitable choice for cellular robotics. This publication is an intensive research of the state-of-the-art approximately how this know-how is utilized in robotics.
- Programmable Logic Controllers: Industrial Control (Mechanical Engineering)
- Biologically Inspired Control of Humanoid Robot Arms: Robust and Adaptive Approaches
- Digital Control Applications Illustrated with MATLAB®
- Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XIII: Proceedings of AI2005, the Twenty-fifth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques ... (BCS Conference Series (Springer-Verlag))
- Military Robots and Drones: A Reference Handbook: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
- Mobile Service Robotics:CLAWAR 2014
Extra resources for Advancements in Electric Machines (Power Systems)
Advancements in Electric Machines (Power Systems) by J. F. Gieras