By Stephen Houlgate,Michael Baur
- A accomplished consultant to at least one of crucial sleek philosophers
- Essays are written in an obtainable demeanour and draw at the most recent Hegel research
- Contributions are drawn from internationally and from a wide selection of philosophical methods and traditions
- Examines Hegel’s impact on quite a number thinkers, from Kierkegaard and Marx to Heidegger, Adorno and Derrida
- Begins with a chronology of Hegel’s existence and paintings and is then break up into sections masking issues resembling Philosophy of Nature, Aesthetics, and Philosophy of Religion
Read or Download A Companion to Hegel (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) PDF
Similar modern philosophy books
Acclaimed author and historian Noel Malcolm offers his sensational discovery of a brand new paintings via Thomas Hobbes (1588-1679): a propaganda pamphlet on behalf of the Habsburg aspect within the Thirty Years' conflict, translated via Hobbes from a Latin unique. Malcolm's booklet explores a desirable episode in seventeenth-century heritage, illuminating either the perform of early glossy propaganda and the idea of "reason of state".
A sequence of articles that learn the information of the writer on philosophy and history.
First released in 2002. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Relationship from her years as a philosophy scholar on the Sorbonne, this is often the 1926-27 diary of the teen who may turn into the well-known French thinker, writer, and feminist, Simone de Beauvoir. Written years ahead of her first assembly with Jean-Paul Sartre, those diaries demonstrate formerly unknown information about her existence and provide severe insights into her early philosophy and literary works.
- Paul Ricoeur: The Hermeneutics of Action (Philosophy and Social Criticism series)
- Not Saved: Essays After Heidegger
- Sein und Sollen - Die Frage der Ethik bei Martin Heidegger (German Edition)
- Der Freie Geist in Nietzsches »Also sprach Zarathustra« (German Edition)
Additional info for A Companion to Hegel (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)
A Companion to Hegel (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) by Stephen Houlgate,Michael Baur